Call for Papers
Call for Papers: Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies
Chung-Ang Universityâs Cultural Contents and Technology Research Institute is seeking papers for its Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies, an academic journal published in Korean and English and nominated to be accredited by the National Research Foundation of Korea. Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies is published biannually (April 30th, October 31st, December 31st). We welcome contributions by established academics and early career researchers (Ph.D. candidates and above).
1. Requirements and eligibility
- 1) Manuscripts submitted to Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies should deal with studies on multi-cultural contents (theory, research methodology, case study, statistical analysis) in any discipline (humanities, social sciences, education, etc.). Submitted papers must be original and not published in any other academic journal or periodical.
- 2) Authors wishing to submit a manuscript to Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies must be a Ph.D. candidate or above.
- 3) Manuscripts submitted to Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies should adhere to the journalâs submission guidelines.
- 4) The decision for the acceptance of the submitted manuscript follows the journalâs submission guidelines and research ethics policy.
2. Possible topics
We welcome articles on all aspects of multi-cultural contents studies.
3. Submission Instructions
- 1) Deadlines for submission application form : January 31st (for April 30th issue) and July 31st (for October 31st issue) of each year. Authors wishing to submit a manuscript must download the Manuscript Submission Application Form from the Cultural Contents and Technology Research Instituteâs submission webpage (http://www.m-culture.or.kr/). Complete the form and submit it online along with the manuscript.
- 2) Manuscript submission deadlines: February 31st (for April 30th issue) and June 30th (for August 31st issue) and, October 31 st (for December 31st issue) of each year.
- 3) Manuscript length: Manuscripts should be at least 10,000 words long and no longer than 12,000 words. Word count includes endnotes.
- 4) A submission fee and a publication fee apply for each submitted and accepted manuscript. This also applies to submissions receiving funding from a university or an external body.
4. Additional information
- - Volume 16 of Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies is scheduled to be published on April 30th, 2014; Volume 17 is scheduled to be published on October 31st,2014.
- - Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies accepts submissions any time during the year.